Years ago, as I started my first semester at seminary, I displayed my Eric Clapton Fender Strat in a prominent place in my dorm room, so that I would never, ever, ever be considered pastor’s wife material.
God has an exceedingly wicked sense of humor.
- in my second decade of pastoral ministry with a Disciples of Christ congregation,
- the mom of Ben, who makes me laugh and beam with pride at the same time,
- enjoying life in the northwest USA,
- a sharer of photographs, see my flickr page: http://flickr.com/photos/revnancy
- an avid follower of biblical studies, occasionally I dabble in writing, too, see http://www.sbts.academia.edu/NancyGowler
- an art lover, fledgling sketcher, seeker of beauty,
- a compulsive book-buyer. a purchase made through our church Amazon storefront supports our church’s ministries,
- a faithful, and vocal University of Illinois fan, Go Illini!
- and a life-long lover of the St. Louis Cardinals.